Atlanta Attorneys Handling Burn Injuries
A burn injury is one the most traumatic and painful personal injuries an individual can endure. In addition to the burn itself, burn injury victims may suffer from additional severe complications such as scarring, infections, dehydration, nerve or organ damage, or psychological injuries.
The lawyers at Kaplan & Lukowski, LLP are experienced professionals who have represented numerous burn injury victims throughout the Metro Atlanta area. We will classify the cause and degree of the burn to ensure that you receive the legal compensation you deserve.
What Causes a Burn Injury?
A burn injury can be caused by a number of different situations. Among the many causes of burn injuries are:
- Gas or oil explosions
- Apartment building fires
- Operating room or hospital fires
- Defective smoke detectors
- Smoking accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Scalding water and pipes
- Work site or laboratory chemical burns
- Portable electric space heaters
What Can You Expect from an Atlanta Attorney Handling Burn Injuries
When you trust a knowledgeable attorney at Kaplan & Lukowski, LLP you can expect:
- Medical Expenses: We will do everything possible to obtain a maximum recovery for the medical expenses incurred
- Compensation recovery: If your burn injuries prevent you from continuing to work, we will explore a number of solutions to help you recover compensation for your wages.
- Fair compensation: We are committed to helping you obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible so that you can focus on recovery instead of the expenses from the burn accident.
Contact Kaplan & Lukowski, LLP for a Burn Injury Consultation
If you or someone you love has suffered from a burn injury due to negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. The experienced attorneys at Kaplan & Lukowski, LLP will thoroughly investigate your burn injury situation to obtain a settlement in your favor.
Call our Atlanta firm at (404) 845-0012 or fill out our online form for a free, no risk consultation.