Plastic Surgery Malpractice & Medical Malpractice in Atlanta, GA
Cosmetic surgery is a very popular option for those who would like to change their appearance or stave off the signs of aging. With more accessibility and affordability, more people are turning to cosmetic surgeons to change aspects of their appearance, whether they existed from birth or were the results of an unfortunate event such as a car accident or other injury. These procedures help the patients become confident and comfortable in their skin. Plastic surgery is a very appealing option for many people, yet when it goes awry, it feels like all control is lost.
Because plastic surgery is an invasive procedure, safety guidelines and experience are just as important as a non-cosmetic surgery procedure. Most facilities follow the correct procedures and are considered very safe to get cosmetic surgeries. However, medical malpractice and negligence can still occur with disastrous results.
Examples of Plastic Surgery Malpractice
Below are examples of what could happen when plastic surgery goes awry:
- Eye lift mistakes
- Uneven or misshapen Brazilian butt lift
- Loss of tissue or bone in rhinoplasty procedure
- Pain / loss of tissue or bone in facial surgery procedure
- Uneven or incomplete liposuction
- Uneven skin grafts
- Unproportionable breast implants
Some of these examples could result in the following damages and dangers:
- Pain & suffering
- And even death
Economic Damages in Cosmetic Surgery Malpractice
- Lost Incomes: Kaplan & Lukowski can help you get compensated for the time lost at work due to your suffering. Contact the cosmetic surgery and medical malpractice attorneys today.
- Medical Bills: Your medical bills may be piling up or maybe you’ve paid them off. Either way, we can help you get compensation for your current medical costs. We can also get you the compensation you need for any future expenses due to the negligence of the previous malpractice.
Contact Kaplan & Lukowski, LLP for Legal Help
If you or a loved one has experienced any type of medical malpractice, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact us today at (404) 845-0012 or fill out an online contact form for your free consultation.